Feed back

Watched videos or played the demo and have feedback for us? Post it here
Michellia

Feed back

Post by Michellia »

Hi we back with a pledge of over $200 Canadian.

Box collectors edition early bird.

Things we noticed.

Text hard to see with white text on white background
Need to be able to pick text colour and adjust transparent background of chat boxes.
NPC dialog need to be closer to options, be able to move the default location of the chat boxes.
Need to be able to increase size of fonts.

Movement: Need to be able to hold down mouse button to move instead of clicking ( people with bad hands) or to use WASD keys.
UO styled keyboard: control camera with keyboard, move with right mouse button, attack/use with left button ( or vs
versa ), and zoom with mouse wheel.

Roommate can run on her system, but I need a whole new system, I have a amd athlon x4 880k quad and a amd r7 730 and 8 gigs of memory. no go. unity was always a hog.

So will try to save up. Got two years LOL

Corv
Site Admin

Re: Feed back

Post by Corv »

Thanks for the feedback! We look at all the feeback and even if we do not answer each individual one we will consider it all in development (while keeping the vision WE have for the game intact).

About the system: The graphics card should be at least a Nvidia GTX 1070. The card is 4 years old now and me aiming for Corven to run on it at about 60 fps for a game which will be released end of 2022 (when this card is 6 years old) is reasonable I think.

Also: whoever gets a new system any time soon: get 16 GB of RAM. Do not settle for 8.